The Hourly View for AT&T
- At the moment, T’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.12%) from the hour prior.
- AT&T has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on AT&T. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
AT&T’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for AT&T
- Currently, T’s price is down $-0.6 (-2.9%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as AT&T has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of AT&T.
Featured AT&T Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled BUY GBPJPY you may find interesting:
As opposed popular opinion I am going long on this pair.I have seen from price action the Friday’s rally was just a retracement for the pair. I expect further rise t my target.Do your own analysis.Sirtuns