The Hourly View for ASX SPI 200
- At the moment, AS51’s price is up 5 (0.07%) from the hour prior.
- ASX SPI 200 has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on ASX SPI 200. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
ASX SPI 200’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for ASX SPI 200
- 500 – Internal server error
- ASX SPI 200 has seen its price go down 8 out of the past 10 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 and 20 day moving averages, resulting in them with price now being below them. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between AS51’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in AS51’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of ASX SPI 200.