The Hourly View for The Graph
- At the moment, GRT’s price is down $-0.01 (-1.38%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row The Graph has seen its price head down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
The Graph’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for The Graph
- Currently, GRT’s price is down $0 (-0.11%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row The Graph has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 200 day changed directions on GRT; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between GRT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in GRT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of The Graph.
Featured The Graph Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled USD/CHF: detailed chart breakdown and next target you may find interesting:
To begin with, the sentiment of the market is bearish. Massive bearish candles have been printed and the price has been dropping dramatically. As a rule of thumb, after an impulsive move, a correctional move should take place. The price is currently sitting o…