The Hourly View for The Graph
- At the time of this writing, GRT’s price is up $0.01 (1.22%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that The Graph has seen 3 straight up hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
The Graph’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for The Graph
- At the time of this writing, GRT’s price is up $0.01 (1.03%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on GRT; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between GRT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in GRT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of The Graph.
Featured The Graph Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Correction for next hours you may find interesting:
Momentum became short, broken trend line and there is a cross of MM. Target on the graph