The Hourly View for The Boeing Company
- At the moment, BA’s price is down $-1.03 (-0.46%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that The Boeing Company has seen 2 straight down hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
The Boeing Company’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for The Boeing Company
- At the moment, BA’s price is down $0.01 (0%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between BA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in BA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of The Boeing Company.
Featured The Boeing Company Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled BA breakout, long term price target $307 you may find interesting:
BA breaking out in the weekly chart. If we maintain we can see $244.Something I noticed while charting BA. The return rate after a bull flag breakout on BA has been consistent for the last two Flags. After a bull flag breakou…