The Hourly View for The Boeing Company
- At the time of this writing, BA’s price is down $-0.01 (0%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as The Boeing Company has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on The Boeing Company. Given that we see downtrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
The Boeing Company’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for The Boeing Company
- At the time of this writing, BA’s price is down $-1.89 (-0.85%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row The Boeing Company has seen its price head down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of The Boeing Company.
Featured The Boeing Company Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Deciding moment for BA you may find interesting:
Will BA follow the market or will this be a bull in a selling market? Everything is pulling back right now, which is expected considering the strong rally. BA however, considering everything going down more than 3%, went down only .80%. BA still held critical level…