The Hourly View for The Boeing Company
- At the moment, BA’s price is up $0.13 (0.06%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as The Boeing Company has now gone up 5 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on The Boeing Company. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
The Boeing Company’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for The Boeing Company
- At the time of this writing, BA’s price is up $4.84 (2.3%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of The Boeing Company.
Latest News Discussing BA
- Spirit Aerosystems, Iridium, Trimble, Unity, Jaws Spitfire And More: These Are Cathie Wood’s Key Trades From Friday – Rachit Vats
September 13, 2021
Cathie Wood-led Ark Invest on Friday further lowered her exposure in Boeing Co’s (NYSE: BA) key supplier Spirit Aerosystems Holdings Inc (NYSE: SPR).
The popular money manager has been sharply lowering exposure in Boeing and its supplier since las…
- Lockheed (LMT) Wins $101M Deal to Procure Hellfire Missiles – Zacks Equity Research
September 13, 2021
Lockheed’s (LMT) Hellfire missile is deployed by the armed forces of the United States and 15 other nations