The Hourly View for The Boeing Company
- Currently, BA’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- The Boeing Company has seen its price go down 5 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on The Boeing Company. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
The Boeing Company’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for The Boeing Company
- Currently, BA’s price is down $-0.15 (-0.07%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between BA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in BA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of The Boeing Company.
Featured The Boeing Company Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled BOEING – Wait For The Trigger! you may find interesting:
Hello everyone, if you like the idea, do not forget to support with a like and follow. BA is overall bullish, trading inside our brown channel and since it is retesting the lower brown trendline and round number 200.0, we will be looking for trend-fo…