The Hourly View for Tether
- At the moment, USDT’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Tether has now gone down 10 of the past 10 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 100 and 200 hour changed directions on USDT; they are now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Tether’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Tether
- At the time of this writing, USDT’s price is down $0 (0%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Tether has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Tether.
The Latest From USDT’s Blockchain
- USDT has a number of daily new addresses of 23404, up 27.47% from its value 1 days prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for USDT’s average transaction value has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 7101.5592 and 131630.3244.
- For USDT, its daily transaction count is now at 155674.