The Hourly View for Tether
- Currently, USDT’s price is down $0 (0%) from the hour prior.
- Tether has seen its price go down 24 out of the past 30 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Tether’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Tether
- At the time of this writing, USDT’s price is up $0 (0.01%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on USDT; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between USDT’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in USDT’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Tether.
The Latest From USDT’s Blockchain
- For USDT, its daily large transaction count is now at 6950.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for USDT’s average transaction value has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 23029.531 and 134670.6982.
- USDT has an average transaction value of 62340.5611, up 12.66% from its value day prior.