The Hourly View for Tesla
- At the time of this writing, TSLA’s price is up $0.97 (0.09%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Tesla has seen 2 straight up hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Tesla’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Tesla
- At the time of this writing, TSLA’s price is up $44.45 (4.34%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between TSLA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in TSLA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Tesla.
Featured Tesla Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled TSLA – Micro RT Setup / Delta “beginning” to Square you may find interesting:
When Tesla breaks 1000, Momentum can re-assert.Trending is breaking down.The Tesla Big Rig, Tesla Van, Tesla Smartphone…The “New Tesla Roadster is here”Got $250K for one? Order now.No effect for the Cult of Elon._______________________________________________”Much has made lately of unrealized gains being a means of tax avoidance, so I propose selling 10 percent of my Tesla stock,” he wrote. Then, he asked h…