The Hourly View for Tesla
- Currently, TSLA’s price is down $-6.63 (-0.89%) from the hour prior.
- Tesla has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Tesla’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Tesla
- At the moment, TSLA’s price is up $18.64 (2.59%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Tesla has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Tesla.
Featured Tesla Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Tesla Inc. Could Rally to 840.00 to 880.00 you may find interesting:
My 05/22/22 post “Tesla Inc. Has Reached Important Support” came just after Tesla Inc. (TSLA) raeched 633.00. On 05/24/22 TSLA made a marginall new low at 620.57. My 06/03/22 post noted that TSLA could be a possible short at 860.00TSLA appears to be still on course for a possible short – the broader …