The Hourly View for Tesla
- At the time of this writing, TSLA’s price is down $-2.88 (-0.27%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Tesla’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Tesla
- Currently, TSLA’s price is up $6.28 (0.59%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Tesla has seen 2 straight up days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between TSLA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in TSLA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Tesla.
Featured Tesla Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Tesla’s range is beginning to look bearish you may find interesting:
Tesla has moved into an extremely volatile range where bulls have managed to double tap the top of the range twice, failing to break out each time. This is a sign of weakness that I believe should be taken into consideration for long term TSLA strategies. The Andrew’s Pitchfork is anchored at an abstract point to avoid the gap-up fractals that are seen on the daily chart with traditional candles. The pitchfork validates much more strongly from the position shown and it shows TSLA price action interacting with the centerline. According to econo-physics principals such as the Von Restorff effect and Hausdorff dimension, TSLA price must move to the outside …