The Hourly View for Tesla
- At the moment, TSLA’s price is up $3.74 (0.36%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Tesla’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Tesla
- At the moment, TSLA’s price is down $-4.44 (-0.42%) from the day prior.
- Tesla has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between TSLA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in TSLA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Tesla.
Featured Tesla Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled TESLA ( TSLA ) you may find interesting:
TESLA STOCK PRICE has crashed after elon musk has announced that he would sell 10% of his tesla shares , tsla stock reached 1000$ level with a strong potential of reaching 900 $ level the chart shows a correctional wave after the strong bearish movement , and this could be a great position to short tsla stock