The Daily View for Palladium
- At the time of this writing, XPDUSD’s price is down $-12.07 (-0.61%) from the day prior.
- This is the 3rd day in a row Palladium has seen its price head down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Palladium. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence alert: Trend in XPDUSD’s price and its RSI are diverging. XPDUSD’s price is declining slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Palladium.
Featured Palladium Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled BULLISH ! you may find interesting:
Gold was up on Monday morning in Asia, with risk appetite decreasing as concerns over China Evergrande Group’s (HK:3333) debt situation, and its potential economic impact, continue.Gold futures were up 0.43% to $1,759.30 by 11:40 PM ET (3:40 AM GMT).China’s Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development tightened scrutiny of China Evergrande’s bank accounts to ensure funds are used to complete housing projects and not diverted to pay creditors. The developer missed a payment on offshore bonds during the previous week, with a second payment due later in the week.Its electric-car unit, China Evergrande New Energy Vehicle Group, will also not proceed with a proposed issue of CNY-denominated shares.Demand for physical gold in China, a top consumer, rose durin…