The Hourly View for UnitedHealth Group
- At the moment, UNH’s price is up $2.38 (0.53%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that UnitedHealth Group has seen 2 straight up hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
UnitedHealth Group’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for UnitedHealth Group
- Currently, UNH’s price is down $-1.2 (-0.27%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that UnitedHealth Group has seen 3 straight down days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see some doji and pin bar candlestick patterns on UnitedHealth Group. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in UNH’s price and its RSI are diverging. UNH’s price is rising faster than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of UnitedHealth Group.
Latest News Discussing UNH
- Use UnitedHealth Group ‘Poor Person’s’ Covered Call To Reduce Volatility – Investing.com
November 3, 2021
- Cigna (CI) to Post Earnings in Q3: What’s in the Offing? – Zacks Equity Research
November 2, 2021
Cigna’s (CI) Q3 results are likely to reflect growth in earnings and revenues.