The Hourly View for Oat
- At the time of this writing, O 1’s price is down $-4.25 (-0.59%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Oat has seen its price head down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on O 1; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Oat’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Oat
- At the time of this writing, O 1’s price is down $-7.25 (-1%) from the day prior.
- Oat has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Oat. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in O 1’s price and its RSI are diverging. O 1’s price is rising slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of Oat.