The Hourly View for Synthetix
- Currently, SNX’s price is down $-0.16 (-1.63%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Synthetix has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Synthetix’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Synthetix
- At the time of this writing, SNX’s price is down $-0.16 (-1.66%) from the day prior.
- Synthetix has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on SNX; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Synthetix.
The Latest From SNX’s Blockchain
- SNX has a daily large transaction count of 64, up 3.23% from its value day prior.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for SNX’s count of active addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 557 and 5354.
- For SNX, its count of active addresses is now at 707.
Latest News Discussing SNX
- ASGN Inc (ASGN) Hits Fresh High: Is There Still Room to Run? – Zacks Equity Research
October 11, 2021
ASGN Inc (ASGN) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company’s fundamentals for clues.
- TD SYNNEX (SNX) Launches World of Inspiration Virtual Demo Lab – Zacks Equity Research
October 11, 2021
TD SYNNEX (SNX) launches World of Inspiration, a virtual lab, on its SMB Connect Program to visualize and collaborate on multi-vendor solutions with an immersive approach.