The Hourly View for Synthetix
- Currently, SNX’s price is up $0.01 (0.51%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 hour changed directions on SNX; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Synthetix’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Synthetix
- Currently, SNX’s price is up $0.3 (12.07%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between SNX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in SNX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Synthetix.
The Latest From SNX’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for SNX’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 3 and 163.
- SNX’s average transaction value now stands at 21974.7087.
- SNX has a daily transaction count of 1431, up 22.31% from its value day prior.
Latest News Discussing SNX
- 5 Low Price-to-Book Value Stocks to Buy for Great Returns – Kinjel Shah
May 13, 2022
The P/B ratio helps to identify low-priced stocks that have high growth prospects. Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG), Vishay Intertechnology (VSH), Group 1 Automotive (GPI), Harley-Davidson (HOG), and TD SYNNEX Corporation (SNX) are some such picks.