The Hourly View for Stacks
- At the time of this writing, STX’s price is up $0.01 (3.4%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Stacks’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Stacks
- Currently, STX’s price is up $0.01 (3.29%) from the day prior.
- Stacks has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between STX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in STX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Stacks.
The Latest From STX’s Blockchain
- For STX, its average transaction value is now at 0.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for STX’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 0 and 12.
- STX has a count of active addresses of 0, down 100% from its value day prior.