The Hourly View for Stacks
- Currently, STX’s price is down $-0.03 (-2.02%) from the hour prior.
- Stacks has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 50 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Stacks’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Stacks
- At the moment, STX’s price is down $-0.03 (-2.02%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between STX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in STX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Stacks.
The Latest From STX’s Blockchain
- STX’s daily large transaction count now stands at 0.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for STX’s daily transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 0 and 28.
- STX has a number of daily new addresses of 1, up Inf% from its value day prior.