The Hourly View for SGX FTSE China A50
- At the time of this writing, SSE50’s price is up 4.21 (0.13%) from the hour prior.
- SGX FTSE China A50 has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
SGX FTSE China A50’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for SGX FTSE China A50
- At the time of this writing, SSE50’s price is down -8.98 (-0.28%) from the day prior.
- SGX FTSE China A50 has seen its price go down 12 out of the past 14 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence alert: Trend in SSE50’s price and its RSI are diverging. SSE50’s price is rising slower than its RSI.
Below is a daily price chart of SGX FTSE China A50.
Latest News Discussing SSE50
- Stagflationists Beware: The United States Will Likely Get The Opposite – Michael Roat
September 10, 2021
The Federal Reserve bond buying/QE taper will have a more significant downward effect on US inflation than US growth due to global and emerging market spill-back effects.