The Daily View for S&P 500
- At the time of this writing, SPX’s price is up 5.09 (0.12%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as S&P 500 has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on S&P 500. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of S&P 500.
Featured S&P 500 Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled The Stock Market Crash Is Right Next To You… [WARNING] you may find interesting:
Hello all. Today I unexpectedly found a great discovery on AAPL, Apple. Yes, I will talk about the holy stock market crash today. These days everyone wondering: Is that really true that stock market is going to crash? I am also one of them, so on the other day, I did a quick analysis on the VIT stock. But the analysis was wrong, I NEEDED to do analysis on a REAL stock, but not a ETF or likes.But why Apple? It’s obvious. The Apple stock is, literally, the number one stock on the market. Nasdaq, DOW, S&P 500, the stock is on the “very top” on the variety of indexes. Knowing Apple’s future price, you could safely say that it’s equivalent to knowing the future of the entire stock market, financial market. So, the key indicator on this analysis is: A fibonacci retracementWhile fibonacci retracement is an amazing tool, you need to take a closer look at how precisely the fibonacci retracement is working on the chart. How nicely the prices are fitting to the fib retracement lines decides the level of trustworthiness for the fib retracement, like the above. (Pro tip: Use the magnet tool; Toggle the logarithmic mode to see a clear view where is the true peak and the true valley; Find a best fibonacci retracement, take a closer look at horizontal supports)Other than the fibonacci retracement, there are two (three)…