The Daily View for S&P 500
- Currently, SPX’s price is down -5.96 (-0.13%) from the day prior.
- S&P 500 has seen its price go down 13 out of the past 14 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on S&P 500. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on SPX; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between SPX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in SPX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of S&P 500.
Featured S&P 500 Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Apple Could Make Additional Gains Ahead Before Launch Event you may find interesting:
Apple shares could post additional gains ahead of September 14 Launch event where the company usually present its new products.This time Apple is expected to present Iphone 13, AirPods 3, brand new Apple Watch Series 7 with a widescreen. The company may also talk about its efforts to launch new MacBook. Analysts expect Company’s revenues to top $120 billion for the next year.If we look at the long-term trend for Apple shares, it was smooth in November 2008 – May 2016. But since then it has accelerated to an exponential growth since January 2019. Since than shares soared by more than 340%, whil…