News Releases Impacting S&P 500
- Forecasted GDP Growth Rate QoQ Adv in United States: 0.5%. The previous number: -1.6%. (131.25% difference between the two.)
The Daily View for S&P 500
- At the moment, SPX’s price is up 102.56 (2.62%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on SPX; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between SPX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in SPX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of S&P 500.
Featured S&P 500 Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Disney | Fundamental Analysis | MUST READ ⚡️ you may find interesting:
In determining whether a company is suitable as a great dividend asset, you first need to ask yourself a few basic questions. First, has the company paid dividends over time? Second, has it been able to increase its payouts on a regular basis? And finally, does it have the means to continue to do so?Disney suspended its dividend payments in the early days of the pandemic in May 2020 and has yet to pay them back. While the decision was understandable at the time in light of the uncertainty created for its theme parks and other ventures, now is a good time to see if Disney can achieve dividend greatness again.The Disney empire encompasses valuable properties, including networks such as ABC, Disney Channel, and ESPN, streaming services such as Disney+, movie studios, and theme parks.A testament to the combined strength of the business is that Disney’s revenues for the first half of its fiscal year (ended April 2) rose 29 percent to $41.1 billion. In a sign of how quickly the company has recovered from last year, when results suffered after COVID-19 began, adjusted diluted earnings per share nearly doubled to $2.14 in the same time period.Disney’s outlook also looks good. The company is preparing …