News Releases Impacting S&P 500
- Forecasted PPI MoM in United States: 0.8%. The previous number: 0.5%. (60% difference between the two.)
The Daily View for S&P 500
- Currently, SPX’s price is down -151.23 (-3.88%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as S&P 500 has now gone down 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between SPX’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in SPX’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of S&P 500.
Featured S&P 500 Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled 💥CRYPTO CRASHES AMID SELLOFF / BINANCE HALTS BTC TRANSACTIONS💥 you may find interesting:
Hey guys! Coming to you with an Idea when you need it, and with what you need to know, if you’d like to leave a like and follow it’d be much appreciated and let’s simply start on what’s going on! 💥A market selloff has basically resulted in exactly what you would expect with things looking like all hell is breaking loose. Binance has halted all bitcoin withdrawals following Celsius’ announcement to block all redemptions in which case it prevent/blocked customers from being able to transfer and withdraw their funds from the platform in a dramatic pace of events which has helped to fuel this massive sell-off we’ve seen across the crypto/digital market with over $200 billion dollars being wiped off the sectors market cap in the past 24 hours alone and bringing BTC to levels it hasn’t seen since 2020 with most of the market being in the same boat as well now. ⚡️This is following the global central bank and the U.S Federal Reserve facing mounting pressure on an economy that seems to still be getting hit harde…