The Hourly View for Silver
- At the moment, XAGUSD’s price is up $0.07 (0.28%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Silver’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Silver
- Currently, XAGUSD’s price is down $-0.01 (-0.05%) from the day prior.
- Silver has seen its price go down 27 out of the past 30 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- From a daily perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 day timeframes.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between XAGUSD’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in XAGUSD’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Silver.
Featured Silver Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Silver at bottom of range you may find interesting:
Is silver in a range buying opportunity? With gold breaking out resistance last week, it willbe interesting to see what the Luigi of metals can do going forward.