The Hourly View for Silver
- At the moment, XAGUSD’s price is down $-0.01 (-0.04%) from the hour prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Silver. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Silver’s hourly price chart is shown below.
Below is a daily price chart of Silver.
Featured Silver Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Dollar: Full Top Down Analysis Update with EU, GU, AU and Silver you may find interesting:
Traders, DXY has reached one the of the targets that we had in our long term plan. We have been following the higher time frame structure which clearly pointed that the dollar index was bullish from 89.2 level. Since then our bias has been bullish irrespective of fundamentals and news. We also noticed that on the weekly timeframe, there was a W Pattern (FCP Pattern) which could push the price up. Then later we also got a double bottom at 90 level confirming a bullish scenario. Last week we were looking for parabolic move in the USDOLLAR and that’s what this market gave us. It reach of the targets at 38.2 fibnonacci of the weekly M pattern. It can still go higher but because it has reached 38.2, there can be a little correction to the downside. So we will monitor this correction. This correction can turn into substantial move because there are open gaps available and historically t…