The Hourly View for Silver
- Currently, XAGUSD’s price is up $0 (0.02%) from the hour prior.
- Silver has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Silver. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Silver’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Silver
- At the moment, XAGUSD’s price is up $0.8 (3%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Silver.
Featured Silver Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled Silver Moves Towards Resistance At $27.50 you may find interesting:
Silver managed to get above the resistance at $27.00 and is trying to gain additional upside momentum. If silver settles above this level, it will move towards the resistance at $27.50. RSI remains in the moderate territory, and there is plenty of room to gain additional upside momentum in case the right catalysts emerge. A successful test of the resistance at $27.50 will push si…