The Hourly View for Silver
- At the time of this writing, XAGUSD’s price is up $0.12 (0.5%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Silver has seen its price head up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 50 hour moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Silver’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Silver
- At the moment, XAGUSD’s price is down $-0.02 (-0.11%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Silver has seen 2 straight down days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Silver. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting. With that said, traders should also note the downtrend on the 10 daily candle timeframe, so the meaning of the candles may require further exploration.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between XAGUSD’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in XAGUSD’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Silver.
Featured Silver Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled 1790+23.700 GOLD AND SILVER BEFORE TODAY’S CLOSING/THIS WEEK you may find interesting:
COMEX…….SL IN GOLD AND SILVER TODAY……HAPPY DIWALI 2021—GET 70% DISCOUNT OFFERS……LAST 2 DAYS REMAINING………INTRADAY AND WEEKLY TRADING STRATEGY FOR G+S……Again buy Gold $1755.00-$1759.00 range(December-Future)SL $1740.00Tgt1 $1790.00Tgt2 $1800.00Tgt3 $1810.00……TGT1 before today’s closing/This Week👍Again buy Silver $22.950-$23.050 range(December-Future)SL $22.600Tgt1 $23.700Tgt2 $23.900Tgt3 $24.100……TGT1 before today’s closing/This Week👍ARE YOU READY???ARE YOU STILL LOSS GOLD AND SILVER???SEBI REGISTERED RESEARCH ANALYST+91-972-516-7675(WHAT’S APP)