News Releases Impacting SGX FTSE China A50
- Forecasted Exports YoY in China: 20%. The actual number: 20.9%. (4.31% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for SGX FTSE China A50
- At the time of this writing, SSE50’s price is down -8.95 (-0.28%) from the hour prior.
- SGX FTSE China A50 has seen its price go down 8 out of the past 10 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
SGX FTSE China A50’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for SGX FTSE China A50
- Currently, SSE50’s price is down -52.2 (-1.61%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between SSE50’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in SSE50’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of SGX FTSE China A50.