News Releases Impacting SGX FTSE China A50
- Forecasted New Yuan Loans in China: 3690. The previous number: 1130. (226.55% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for SGX FTSE China A50
- At the moment, SSE50’s price is up 1.02 (0.03%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
SGX FTSE China A50’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for SGX FTSE China A50
- Currently, SSE50’s price is up 2.24 (0.07%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that SGX FTSE China A50 has seen 2 straight up days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on SGX FTSE China A50. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between SSE50’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in SSE50’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of SGX FTSE China A50.