The Hourly View for Polygon
- Currently, MATIC’s price is up $0 (0.49%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Polygon has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 and 50 hour moving averages have been crossed, so that price is now turning above them. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Polygon’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Polygon
- Currently, MATIC’s price is up $0.01 (1.27%) from the day prior.
- This is the 2nd day in a row Polygon has seen its price head up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between MATIC’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in MATIC’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Polygon.
The Latest From MATIC’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for MATIC’s count of active addresses has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1681 and 16340.
- For MATIC, its average transaction value is now at 11242.4466.
- MATIC has a daily transaction count of 14940, up 247.6% from its value day prior.