The Hourly View for Pepsi
- At the time of this writing, PEP’s price is up $0.1 (0.07%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Pepsi has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a doji candlestick pattern on Pepsi. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting. With that said, traders should also note the downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, so the meaning of the candles may require further exploration.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Pepsi’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Pepsi
- Currently, PEP’s price is down $-0.51 (-0.33%) from the day prior.
- Pepsi has seen its price go up 8 out of the past 10 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Pepsi.
Latest News Discussing PEP
- PepsiCo Just Gave Investors Another Reason to Like the Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org (Demitri Kalogeropoulos)
July 15, 2021
The growth outlook was upgraded after a strong second quarter for the snack and beverage businesses.
- Stock Wars: Beyond Meat Vs. Tattooed Chef – Phil Hall
July 14, 2021
Benzinga’s weekly Stock Wars matches two leaders in a major industry sector, with the goal of determining which company is the better investment.
This week, the duel is between a pair of companies in the vegan food sector: Beyond Meat Inc (NASDAQ:…
- NFL’s Saquon Barkley To Take 100% Of Endorsement Money In Bitcoin – Chris Katje
July 14, 2021
One of the most well-known NFL players announced Wednesday he will take 100% of his endorsement money in Bitcoin.
What Happened: Saquon Barkley’s endorsement money will be converted to Bitcoin via Strike, a Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) payments company.