The Hourly View for Pepsi
- At the moment, PEP’s price is down $-0.12 (-0.08%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Pepsi has now gone down 8 of the past 10 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 hour changed directions on PEP; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Pepsi’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Pepsi
- At the time of this writing, PEP’s price is down $-0.51 (-0.35%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Pepsi.
Latest News Discussing PEP
- PepsiCo’s Shares Have Stayed Flat in 2021: Can Q2 Earnings Change That? – firstname.lastname@example.org (Parkev Tatevosian)
July 6, 2021
The international snack and beverage giant will report second-quarter earnings on July 13.
- Why PepsiCo (PEP) is Poised to Beat Earnings Estimates Again – Zacks Equity Research
July 5, 2021
PepsiCo (PEP) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
- Things Worth Noting Before Helen of Troy’s (HELE) Q1 Earnings – Zacks Equity Research
July 5, 2021
Helen of Troy’s (HELE) first-quarter fiscal 2022 results are likely to reflect strength in Leadership Brands and online sales, though elevated costs might be a worry.