The Hourly View for Pepsi
- At the time of this writing, PEP’s price is up $0.15 (0.09%) from the hour prior.
- Pepsi has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 50 hour moving average has been crossed, so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Pepsi’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Pepsi
- At the time of this writing, PEP’s price is up $0.73 (0.45%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between PEP’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in PEP’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Pepsi.
Latest News Discussing PEP
- Why Tesla Appears To Be Feeling The Pinch Of Supply Chain Constraints – Shanthi Rexaline
November 15, 2021
Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) has so far weathered supply chain constraints fairly well but it looks like the industry-wide issue is coming back to haunt the company.
What Happened: Tesla said in its third-quarter earnings statement that it continues…
- 5 Long-Term Investments You’ll Thank Yourself for Later – email@example.com (Selena Maranjian)
November 15, 2021
Don’t put off making certain vital long-term investments — they can pay off handsomely.