The Hourly View for Paypal
- At the moment, PYPL’s price is up $1.34 (0.46%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Paypal has seen 2 straight up hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Paypal’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Paypal
- At the time of this writing, PYPL’s price is down $-1.31 (-0.44%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as Paypal has now gone down 5 of the past 5 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Paypal. Given that we see an uptrend on the 5 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting. With that said, traders should also note the downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, so the meaning of the candles may require further exploration.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 day moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Paypal.
Latest News Discussing PYPL
- MoneyGram’s (MGI) Strong Digital Arm Boosts P2P Presence – Zacks Equity Research
July 19, 2021
MoneyGram’s (MGI) digital business fares well in June 2021 courtesy of strong consumer demand for the app and solid customer retention rates.