The Hourly View for Paypal
- Currently, PYPL’s price is up $0.03 (0.03%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Paypal has seen 2 straight up hours.
- From a hourly perspective, the market looks fairly choppy; clear trends aren’t showing up on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Paypal’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Paypal
- Currently, PYPL’s price is up $0.25 (0.34%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that Paypal has seen 2 straight up days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Paypal. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between PYPL’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in PYPL’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Paypal.
Featured Paypal Commentary From Twitter
$META $NFLX $PYPL
FTSE Russell rebalances indices: FB, NFLX, and PYPL to enter value benchmarks – SA