The Hourly View for PancakeSwap
- Currently, CAKE’s price is up $0.08 (0.4%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 3rd hour in a row PancakeSwap has seen its price head up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
PancakeSwap’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for PancakeSwap
- At the moment, CAKE’s price is up $0.78 (4.01%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between CAKE’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in CAKE’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of PancakeSwap.
Latest News Discussing CAKE
- The Cheesecake Factory: Is This Restaurant Stock a Buy? – firstname.lastname@example.org (Micah Robinson)
September 14, 2021
The Cheesecake Factory stock is down since its last earnings report, but could shareholders expect a rebound as people make their way back to the company’s restaurants?
- Delta Variant And The Market: What To Know – Damien Robbins
September 13, 2021
The Delta variant has caused new COVID cases to surge, global trade and supply chain disruptions persist, rates and tapering remain on watch. Some stocks for the remainder of 2021…
- Here’s Why You Should Retain Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Stock – Zacks Equity Research
September 13, 2021
Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) continues to focus on menu-innovation and advanced digital capabilities to drive growth. However, cost-of-sales inflation is a headwind.