The Hourly View for Palladium
- At the time of this writing, XPDUSD’s price is down $-2.81 (-0.1%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Palladium has seen 2 straight down hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Palladium. Given that we see an uptrend on the 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Palladium’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Palladium
- At the moment, XPDUSD’s price is up $49.09 (1.86%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 100 day moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning above it. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of Palladium.