The Hourly View for Palladium
- At the time of this writing, XPDUSD’s price is down $-0.83 (-0.03%) from the hour prior.
- The hourly chart shows that Palladium has seen 2 straight down hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Palladium. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Palladium’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Palladium
- At the time of this writing, XPDUSD’s price is down $-28.3 (-1.01%) from the day prior.
- Palladium has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Palladium.
Featured Palladium Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled XAUUSD Commodity Overlook you may find interesting:
Silver troy ounce (31.10 gram) 27.975 USD (percentage of 0.9, Strong Buy signaling) and Platinum , 1151.1 USD (-0.98 of pct, Buy). Ounce palladium 2781 USD (%-0.93) costs for traders.Copper 1 pound (0.4535 kg), 4.526 USD (with the percentage of -0.66, Neutral) is being traded at the time written. Besides this, XAUUSD, spot gold (oz), 1893.9 USD (%-0.03, Buy) is going along its trendline.American Dollar…