The Hourly View for Oracle
- At the moment, ORCL’s price is down $-0.03 (-0.03%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as Oracle has now gone down 5 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 20 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Oracle. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Oracle’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Oracle
- Currently, ORCL’s price is down $-0.18 (-0.19%) from the day prior.
- Oracle has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between ORCL’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in ORCL’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Oracle.
Latest News Discussing ORCL
- Strong Value And Dividend Pick In Big Tech: HP Inc. – Paul Franke
November 14, 2021
HP is a top GARP investment idea today. Read more to see why I think HPQ is a solid dividend pick for investors.