The Hourly View for Oracle
- At the time of this writing, ORCL’s price is down $-0.05 (-0.05%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Oracle. Given that we see downtrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Oracle’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Oracle
- Currently, ORCL’s price is down $-0.76 (-0.8%) from the day prior.
- Oracle has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Oracle.
Latest News Discussing ORCL
- Restaurant Technology Company And Toast Competitor Presto Going Public: What Investors Should Know – Chris Katje
November 10, 2021
A leading provider of restaurant labor productivity technologies is going public in a SPAC deal announced Wednesday.
The SPAC Deal: Presto announced a SPAC merger with Ventoux CCM Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: VTAQ) valuing the company at a pro forma …