The Hourly View for Oracle
- At the moment, ORCL’s price is up $0.12 (0.14%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as Oracle has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- If you’re a trader with a preference for rangebound markets, you may wish to note that there isn’t a clear trend on the 20, 50 and 100 hour timeframes.
- Most noteworthy in the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 50 hour moving average has been crossed, with price now being above it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Oracle’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Oracle
- At the moment, ORCL’s price is down $-0.11 (-0.13%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Oracle.
Latest News Discussing ORCL
- Intel (INTC) To Report Q2 Earnings: What’s in the Offing? – Zacks Equity Research
July 19, 2021
Intel’s (INTC) Q2 results are likely to reflect momentum in Xeon processors on uptick in PC shipments driven by work-from-home wave and improvement in data center business.
- Cloud, GBS & Systems in Spotlight Ahead of IBM’s Q2 Earnings – Zacks Equity Research
July 19, 2021
International Business Machines (IBM) second-quarter results are likely to reflect solid adoption of hybrid cloud offerings, bringing Cloud, GBS and Systems segments in focus.