The Hourly View for Oracle
- Currently, ORCL’s price is down $-0.11 (-0.12%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Oracle. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Oracle’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Oracle
- At the moment, ORCL’s price is up $0.19 (0.2%) from the day prior.
- This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move down.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on ORCL; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Oracle.
Featured Oracle Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled (8) ORCL 11/8 Bull Flag you may find interesting:
Nice bull flag set up here, watch for break above top trend line and continuation of uptrend…Price Target = $103-105