The Hourly View for NVIDA
- At the moment, NVDA’s price is down $-0.77 (-0.35%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as NVIDA has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them so that price is now turning below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
NVIDA’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for NVIDA
- At the time of this writing, NVDA’s price is up $1.64 (0.74%) from the day prior.
- This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 day timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on NVIDA. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 daily candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
- Divergence between NVDA’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in NVDA’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of NVIDA.
Featured NVIDA Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled The Big Picture on NVDA you may find interesting:
Today, we will speak about NVDA On this chart starting on March 2020, these are the elements we can see: a) The price was inside an ascending channel (let’s call it number 1) and also has broken that structure. Currently, we can see the price supported on that dynamic channel. b) Another interesting element is t…