The Hourly View for NIKKEI 225
- At the moment, NKY’s price is down -20.12 (-0.07%) from the hour prior.
- NIKKEI 225 has seen its price go down 4 out of the past 5 hours, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bears.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on NIKKEI 225. Given that we see downtrend on the 5 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
NIKKEI 225’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for NIKKEI 225
- At the moment, NKY’s price is down -293.25 (-1.05%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as NIKKEI 225 has now gone down 9 of the past 10 days.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 50 day changed directions on NKY; it is now pointing down. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
Below is a daily price chart of NIKKEI 225.
Latest News Discussing NKY
- Is WisdomTree Japan SmallCap Dividend ETF (DFJ) a Strong ETF Right Now? – Zacks Equity Research
October 7, 2021
Smart Beta ETF report for DFJ