News Releases Impacting NIFTY 50
- Forecasted Balance of Trade Final in India: -21.99-.. The actual number: -21.68-.. (1.43% difference between the two.)
The Hourly View for NIFTY 50
- At the time of this writing, NIFTY’s price is up 47 (0.26%) from the hour prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as NIFTY 50 has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 20 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
NIFTY 50’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for NIFTY 50
- Currently, NIFTY’s price is up 156.6 (0.87%) from the day prior.
- NIFTY 50 has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 days, thus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between NIFTY’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in NIFTY’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of NIFTY 50.
Featured NIFTY 50 Commentary From Twitter
An investor in my fund sent this to me. Good read, from 1998, and worth reflecting on the many lessons. “A portfolio of Nifty Fifty stocks purchased at the peak would have nearly matched the S&P500 over the next 26 years.” (1/3)