The Hourly View for NEXO
- At the moment, NEXO’s price is down $-0.01 (-0.52%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row NEXO has seen its price head down.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 50 hour timeframe.
- Regarding moving averages, it should first be noted that price has crossed the 20 hour moving average, resulting in them with price now being below it. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
NEXO’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for NEXO
- At the moment, NEXO’s price is down $-0.02 (-1.08%) from the day prior.
- The daily chart shows that NEXO has seen 2 straight down days.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential opportunity for rangebound traders.
- Divergence between NEXO’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in NEXO’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of NEXO.
The Latest From NEXO’s Blockchain
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for NEXO’s daily transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 390 and 4040.
- For NEXO, its average transaction value is now at 7083.1264.
- NEXO has a daily large transaction count of 14, up 600% from its value day prior.