The Hourly View for Netflix
- Currently, NFLX’s price is down $-0.11 (-0.06%) from the hour prior.
- This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move up.
- As for the trend on the hourly timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 hour timeframe.
- Price action traders may also wish to note that we see a pin bar candlestick pattern on Netflix. Given that we see an uptrend on the 20 and 10 hourly candle timeframe, and that such candlestick patterns often denote reversals, this may be worth noting.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment — meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend.
Netflix’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Netflix
- At the moment, NFLX’s price is up $2.85 (1.49%) from the day prior.
- It’s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as Netflix has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days.
- As for the trend on the daily timeframe, we see the clearest trend on the 100 day timeframe.
- Of note is that the 20 day changed directions on NFLX; it is now pointing up. The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
Below is a daily price chart of Netflix.
Featured Netflix Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled REBOUND TOWARDS $266.7 you may find interesting:
Hello traders, I beleive that NETFLIX is currently pushing up to its last resistance before continuing to drop. After the resistance, my target is $80$